I bought this palette as soon as it dropped. I appreciate one of my fave vloggers collabing with a brand that is not only affordable but has proven to make good quality products. I swear off buying new palettes every month and every month I break this resolution smh. But I won’t get into my hoarding behavior in regards to makeup. Let’s get into the nitty-gritty of the palette.
- Very good pigmentation in the eyeshadows, contour, and highlight shades
- The darkest contouring shade is pigmented enough and dark enough to show up on deeper skin tones
- Easy to blend
- Good mix of mattes and shimmers
- Great colors for brown eyes
- Some matte shades have fallout (nowhere near ABH Subculture fallout)
- Contour shades are so pigmented that you need to use a light hand (not a real con, but I couldn’t really think of any)
- I wish there was a blush included in this palette
So as you can see, I really couldn’t find any major faults with this palette (I even went to youtube to try and find something negative because I didn’t want to seem biased and that was a bust.) It’s great for makeup beginners and pros and the color selection is perfect for creating both daytime and nighttime looks as well.
Have you tried this palette yet? If so, what do you think?